Inge Aida My thinks

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Swayze Faces Cancer And A New Tv Series Bravely

Patrick Swayze

Yeah, I m (ask), Why me? Swayze new A u0026amp AND police drama, The Beast , which premieres next week, meant grueling 12-hour working sessions of chemotherapy over the weekend. But 56-year-old actor owns up to his fear: Yeah, I m afraid. In five months, has lost only one and a half days at work. Patrick Swayze says his yearlong battle with pancreatic cancer put through hell, while he pushed forward to his new TV series. I ve never been one to run from a challenge, says Swayze ABC Barbara Walters in an exclusive interview. Yeah, I m angry. He rejected painkilling drugs that would have taken the edge of its performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home